Job Title: Workshop Technician – Stainless Still Welder
Organisation: Hariss International Limited (RIHAM)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005 the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years, and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium & other biscuits.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Strip and inspect faulty plant equipment, and provide report in relation to the cause of the failure and the recommended spare parts
· Deliver quality repairs to operational plant in a timely manner
· ensure competency in the use of workshop machines like, milling machine, pillar drill etc.
· Promote effective use of work plan, feedback plant data and work information
· Ensure Health & Safety policies and standards are adhered to at all times
· Support current/future recycling strategies within operation support service
· Perform any other tasks as per management request.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant must hold a Diploma / certificate in welding
· At least two years of experience in a similar role in a busy environment,
· 2-3 years experience in SS Welding and Fabrication Jobs
· At least 2-3 years hands-on in the food industry. Beverage manufacturing plant is a distinct advantage.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
All candidates who wish to join the Hariss Group in this capacity should apply online at the link below
Deadline: 12th December 2019
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria