Job Title: Customer Service Executive (Several Entry Level Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Maestro Oil & Gas Solutions (MOGAS)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Founded in 1987, Maestro Oil & Gas Solutions (MOGAS) is an integrated regional downstream oil marketing company with business operations ranging from international oil trading to marine and inland terminals, retail networks, and lubrication services. MOGAS has strongly positioned itself as the leading brand name for fuels, oil and lubricants in East & Central Africa with operations in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, the Democratic Republic of Congo and the UAE.
Job Summary: The Customer Service Executive is responsible for managing the Customer Service Desk. Implementing policies to ensure consistent customer service and satisfaction and to develop reports and implement improvement to customer service related applications.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure the operation of the Customer Service Desk.
· Implements the Policy of sales order processing
· Provide timely customer responsiveness.
· To troubleshoot and resolve non-routine customer complaints
· Responsible to develop/create reports that indicate: revenue Loading, Sales to Date, and operation efficiency.
· Analyze and identify customer needs and provide company based solutions.
· Must be able to work with different departments to identify customer solutions
· Must promote a high-energy environment that is based on accountability.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicants must hold degrees in any field
· One to two years of experience in customer service, Oil & Gas industry preferred.
· Operating knowledge of computers and related software.
· Excellent telephone manner to enhance relationships with customers.
· Ability to find solutions or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
· Ability to Make the customer return for Business over & over again
How to Apply:
All candidates should send a cover letter, updated CV and academic documents and send in pdf format. The address for the applications is email@example.com
Deadline: 7th December 2019
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria