Manotolabs Limited is a software Development Company producing different soft wares like; Payment solutions (mobile money, Visa payment), point of sale, management system, school management system, Bulk SMS system, billing software, tally, Quick books, SACCO management system, pay bills system and inventory management system. We provide Web Applications, desktop applications and mobile application platforms.
Job Summary: The Receptionist will receive, greet and deal with clients by ensuring that all customer needs are met and their expectations exceeded.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Answer telephone, forward calls; provide information, take messages and schedule appointments.
- Answering clients’ enquiries about the company, its products and services.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers and public.
- Receive payments from clients and follow up on debt collection.
- Running company sales reports that is; accounts receivables and expenses.
- Provide information or documents to customers like brochures.
- Receive documents and messages, which may be delivered to the office and ensuring that these are distributed to the respective addressee/staff members.
- Be knowledgeable about the projects the company is running.
- Maintaining reception area clean and organised.
- Updating records and files.
- Maintains a directory of useful telephone numbers.
- Perform any other duties that may be allocated to you from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Degree in Office and Information Management or any other degree from a recognised institution.
- Must be proficient in the English Language, both spoken and written.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills essential.
- Customer and results orientation
- Computer literacy, conversant with Ms Word and Ms Excel packages.
- Pleasant and courteous personality
- Flexible, efficient, committed and cooperative
- Possesses initiative and able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent personal presentation and verbal communication and listening skills
- Have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Be flexible, motivated and committed
- IT skills
All suitably qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications with detailed curriculum vitae via email to
Contact this number for any inquiry; +256772838992