Yellow’s Kampala office will be thefirst of its kind in Uganda. As such, we require individuals with iron skin,guts and patience to put in the work and go the extra mile to ensure that ouroperations are set on an indisputably firm and solid foundation. See the JobDescriptions below for further information.
- Supportingthe General Manager in any tasks delegated to you.
- Continuousworld class customer support.
- Any othertasks as assigned by the GM and any other member of senior management from timeto time.
What We Are Looking For:
Applicantsmust fit in with as many of these traits below as possible:
- Strong understanding and ability tobe highly productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Interpersonal skills: We’re allabout caring for our people and so should you.
- Ability to give and receiveconstructive feedback
- Techsavviness: we’re a digital retailer; this means you’ll be using varioustechnologies to get the work done.
- Culturalintelligence and diversity: Ability to embrace and nurture all types of people.
- Creativity& adaptability: Ability to come up with great ideas that will furtherimprove the business.
- Highlymotivated, self-driven and ability to work with minimal supervision: Because noone has time for micromanaging staff (it’s counterproductive)
- Experiencein the PayGo industry will be an added advantage
- Women arehighly encouraged to apply.
- These jobdescriptions are subject to revision upon management’s description.
To submit an application , kindly follow the link below:https://www.yellow.africa/team-recruitment