Paper toils (u) ltd is a leading paper industry that manufactures comfort Toilet papers, Nannies (big and small sizes), jumbo rolls, and cores, paper Boards and Egg trays.
The company seeks to recruit self-driven, Hardworking, qualified, competent and highly motivated individuals with high ethical values to fill the following position
1. Mechanical Engineer (1 VACANCY) .
Scope of the Assignment/ key Responsibilities:
• Plan, coordinate and manage the different departmental works in an efficient manner.
• Regularly reviewing the procedures and methods of work in the dept., amending them to improve departmental efficiency and that the set procedures are being followed.
• Focus closely on preventive maintenance and diagnose breakdown problems.
• Introduce asset care programs, control maintenance tools and equipment while monitoring and control maintenance costs.
• Ensuring there is proper daily work planning, work allocation to your staff, monitor that the staff are executing the assigned work well and evaluating the staff performance.
• Schedule routine maintenance works and respond to equipment faults immediately
• Develop strategies to improve overall reliability at work.
• Performance management and assessments.
• An Upper Second degree In Mechanical & Production Engineering.
• Age 28years and above
• A minimum of 1yr and above working experience with a reputable organization will be an added advantage.
• Good computing and leadership skills
• Must have a flexible and trainable mind with an ability to take right decisions.
• Must be creative, result oriented and able to work with minimal or no supervision.
Job application procedure
Interested Nationals who meet the requirements should submit their applications which include their CV, copies of academic documents, addressed and delivered to; email@example.com or hand deliver to our factory in Mbalala Mukono, p.o.Box 23643 Kampala.
Deadline for receiving applications is 16th February 2020. Email -Should not exceed 5MB.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria