Title: Head of Corporate Banking
Report to: Deputy CEO Business
Location: Head Office
To create, implement, drive and monitor a Corporate Banking strategy focused on client growth and product solution leadership and facilitation .
Key Responsibilities include:
• Lead the development of a fit for purpose Corporate Banking Strategic plan that’s cognizant with the critical business segments.
• Oversee, enable and facilitate Corporate Banking Sales and Business growth in terrns of liabilities, assets, product offerings, revenue growth and uptake.
• Ensure that all corporate client servicing processes are compliant to Audit, Risk and Control requirements by strict adherence, implementation of all recommendations and closing out queries.
• Lead the development and improvement of Products, their pricing, analysis and marketing to improve the bank‘s value proposition.
• Build and maintain strategic relationships with key decisiommakers in chambers, government, business associations, international businesses, international manufacturing organizations and manufacturers associations to understand their current and future needs and deliver suitable financial products,
• Build and maintain SLA based strategic relationships with Support and enabling functions within the organization to enable timely and appropriate service to clients.
• Promote and maintain the highest standards of customer service in order to maximize the returns from existing relationships and attract new business from targeted customers.
• Take full responsibility for performance management of all direct reports, focusing on all aspects of sound people management e.g. Recruitment, Development, Performance Management, Remuneration and Rewards, Career path planning, on-the-job training, coaching & mentoring and Employee engagement
• Post Graduate qualification in Accounting B Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related fields.
• At least 10 years + experience in Corporate & Institutional/Business Banking, at least 5 years in a senior role in Corporate/Business Banking or Credit Risk.
• Deep knowledge of Corporate Banking principles, business methodologies and practices.
• Sound overall financial markets understanding.
• Strong business, financial and accounting acumen.
• Deal-making skills
• Detailed Credit skillsand understanding
Job Education: Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 10 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates email your CV to email@example.com . All applications should be addressed to the Head of Human Resources with the Subject: JOB APPLICATION: HEAD CORPORATE Deadline for submission is 23rd February 2020. Exim Bank Uganda is an Equal Opportunity employer, while we thank all applicants for their interest
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria