Paper toils (u) ltd is a leading paper industry that manufactures comfort Toilet papers, Nannies (big and small sizes), jumbo rolls, and cores, paper Boards and Egg trays.
The company seeks to recruit self-driven, Hardworking, qualified, competent and highly motivated individuals with high ethical values to fill the following position
3. Mechanical and Electrical Technicians. ( 30 vacancies) .
Scope of the assignment/ key Responsibilities
• Operate factory Machines i.e. production machines, lathe machine etc.
• Liaise with the maintenance team to identify faults on machines
• To carry out trouble shooting on machines/ equipment failures and act quickly to reduce machine downtimes.
• Certificate/ Diploma in mechanical engineering or certificate/ Diploma in Motor Vehicle
• Age 25years and above
• Must be creative, result oriented and able to work with minimal or no supervision
Job application procedure
Interested Nationals who meet the requirements should submit their applications which include their CV, copies of academic documents, addressed and delivered to; email@example.com or hand deliver to our factory in Mbalala Mukono, p.o.Box 23643 Kampala.
Deadline for receiving applications is 16th February 2020. Email -Should not exceed 5MB.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria