Paper toils (u) ltd is a leading paper industry that manufactures comfort Toilet papers, Nannies (big and small sizes), jumbo rolls, and cores, paper Boards and Egg trays.
The company seeks to recruit self-driven, Hardworking, qualified, competent and highly motivated individuals with high ethical values to fill the following position
4. Cashiers ( 3 Vacancies) .
Scope of the assignment/ key Responsibilities
• Receiving & Handling Petty Cash floats.
• Preparing Cheque and cash payments for suppliers and service providers.
• Preparing and reporting petty cash accountabilities to the Accountant and PM every day and on a weekly basis.
• Preparing and payment of wages
• Reviewing the internal controls over cash and reporting the gaps to the Accountant for improvement.
• Diploma in Accounting, Business Administration or Any Business related course
• Female, 25- 30years of age
• Good communication skills
• Computer Literate
• Must be creative, result oriented and able to work with minimal or no supervision
• A minimum of 1yr and above working experience with a reputable organization will be an added advantage.
Job application procedure
Interested Nationals who meet the requirements should submit their applications which include their CV, copies of academic documents, addressed and delivered to; email@example.com or hand deliver to our factory in Mbalala Mukono, p.o.Box 23643 Kampala.
Deadline for receiving applications is 16th February 2020. Email -Should not exceed 5MB.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria