• The incumbent Independent Consultants are charged with promoting and selling of Bayport loan products across the country to all government schools, Hospitals, Universities, tertiary and technical institutions and Government Administration centers to all interested civil servants.
• Additionally, the consultants will also ensure excellent loan portfolio quality performance by achieving optimal collection and coding function and later offer loan collection services for clients who have failed to meet their loan repayment obligations as per the standard collection procedures.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• The ideal candidate should be young, passionate, loyal and energetic looking for a career in the Banking or Microfinance sector with sales and collections as their motivation.
• The consultant should be a resource of unquestionable integrity with a very good professional past.
• A good previous sales and collection experience with a minimum of an A level Education and an excellent spoken and written English.
• Must be Computer literate and Smart phone sawy as most of the consultancy work is telephonic and smart.
• An excellent Commission reward with upto 10% of daily sales or 20% of collections made on Non-performing loans.
Areas of Deployment:
• Intending candidates must be flexible and able to work in any part of Uganda for all roles.
• Compensation & Rewards Compensation for Branch Managers, Division Managers and Consultants is commensurate to level of performance with Commission payments of up to 10% of achieved sales for sales roles and up to 20% for loan collection consultants
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: 5 years field experience
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Qualifying candidates can send their applications with a signed formal application letter, Detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of Previous employment documents and certified academic documents and any other relevant supporting documentations to
The Senior Supervisor Human Resources, Bayport Financial Services, Plot 4, Kyandondo Road, Trust Tower, Kampala, PO Box 1171, Kampala, Uganda Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org ; indicating on the left top corner of the application envelop and if email application on the subject matter, role applied for and name of applicant
Application Deadline date: 7th February, 2020; if not contacted by Monday 10th February, 2020, please consider your application as having been unsuccessful. Previous qualifying candidates can resubmit their applications.
Electronic Applications should not exceed 10Mbs
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria