Paper toils (u) ltd is a leading paper industry that manufactures comfort Toilet papers, Nannies (big and small sizes), jumbo rolls, and cores, paper Boards and Egg trays.
The company seeks to recruit self-driven, Hardworking, qualified, competent and highly motivated individuals with high ethical values to fill the following position
2. Mechanical Technicians- Fitters (20 Vacancies) .
Scope of the assignment/ key Responsibilities
• To install / dismantle parts of any machine component as and when required.
• To carry out fabrication and welding.
• To operate machining tools like lathe machine, sharpening machines and others.
• To detect faults in machines and any factory equipment and act accordingly to prevent breakdowns by daily cross- checking.
• To closely communicate to machine operators’, daily carry outs, findings on machine equipment and forward reports to the supervisor.
• To carry out trouble shooting on machines/ equipment failures and act quickly to reduce machine downtimes.
• To service and carry out general maintenance works on every component and equipment used at the plant facility.
• To ensure tools and equipment used during maintenance and machining are kept in good condition always, damages or failures should be reported immediately
• Will be required to work under minimum supervision.
• Diploma in mechanical engineering
• Age 27years and above
• Must be creative, result oriented and able to work with minimal or no supervision.
• A minimum of 1yr and above working experience with a reputable organization will be an added advantage.
Job application procedure
Interested Nationals who meet the requirements should submit their applications which include their CV, copies of academic documents, addressed and delivered to; email@example.com or hand deliver to our factory in Mbalala Mukono, p.o.Box 23643 Kampala.
Deadline for receiving applications is 15th February 2020. Email -Should not exceed 5MB.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria