Paper toils (u) ltd is a leading paper industry that manufactures comfort Toilet papers, Nannies (big and small sizes), jumbo rolls, and cores, paper Boards and Egg trays.
The company seeks to recruit self-driven, Hardworking, qualified, competent and highly motivated individuals with high ethical values to fill the following position
6. Procurement Officer (2 Vacancy) .
Scope of the assignment/ key Responsibilities
• Manage overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of procurement for the plant.
• Implement procurement strategies to maintain security of supply and optimum value for money.
• Perform all procurement and contracting activities including pre-qualification, tender management, negotiation and preparation of contracts.
• Set policy and guidelines for delivering commercial and cost effective procuring process for the business.
• Develop key relationships with business stakeholders and strategic supply partners to improve business.
• Implement change and develop new processes to better procure goods and services.
• Negotiate contracts with suppliers to obtain best price and service.
• Identify cost reduction opportunities to achieve financial goals.
• Analyze market and delivery trends so as to develop procurement technologies and processes that support those trends.
• Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results.
• Conduct business review meetings with key stakeholders to assess risk, review future strategies, and identify potential cost down and improvement opportunities.
• Review current processes for procurement and make recommendations where appropriate.
• Provide periodic reporting for management on purchasing, controls and processes.
• Teach and educate team about the procurement process control.
• Interview, hire and train personnel in procurement related activities
• Age- 28yrs and above
• A minimum of 1yr working experience with a reputable organization will be an added advantage.
• Computer literate
• Good communication skills
• Must be creative, result oriented and able to work with minimal or no supervision
Job application procedure
Interested Nationals who meet the requirements should submit their applications which include their CV, copies of academic documents, addressed and delivered to; email@example.com or hand deliver to our factory in Mbalala Mukono, p.o.Box 23643 Kampala.
Deadline for receiving applications is 16th February 2020. Email -Should not exceed 5MB.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria