Paper toils (u) ltd is a leading paper industry that manufactures comfort Toilet papers, Nannies (big and small sizes), jumbo rolls, and cores, paper Boards and Egg trays.
The company seeks to recruit self-driven, Hardworking, qualified, competent and highly motivated individuals with high ethical values to fill the following position
5. Accountatnt (2 VACANCY) .
Scope of the assignment/ key Responsibilities
• Analyzing financial status by assessing internal financial controls.
• To help in departmental budgeting by over seeing how staff maintains their monthly budgets
• Ensuring there are adequate internal controls: i.e. cost management, Gap Analysis reports etc.
• Review procedures and ensuring documentation
• Advising in financial matters
• Making trend analysis reports
• Managing cash office, stores, payables, stocks and assets for the company
• Conducting cash counts weekly.
• Analyzing and preparing financial information to prepare reports on a monthly basis.
• Supervise accounting staff as well as preparing management reports.
• Managing General Ledgers
• Degree in B.COM, BBA-Accounting option from a recognized institution.
• Any professional course is an added advantage
• Age- 27yrs to 35years
• A minimum of 1yr working experience with a reputable organization.
• Must be creative, result oriented and able to work with minimal or no supervision
Job application procedure
Interested Nationals who meet the requirements should submit their applications which include their CV, copies of academic documents, addressed and delivered to; firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to our factory in Mbalala Mukono, p.o.Box 23643 Kampala.
Deadline for receiving applications is 16th February 2020. Email -Should not exceed 5MB.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria